We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales/Account Manager who is eager to join our dynamic international sales team and contribute to the growth of the LearnPro Group. In this role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships with our existing clients and identifying new sales opportunities in our current verticals.
As a Sales/Account Manager, you will be a key contributor to the commercial success of LearnPro Group. You will actively seek out new business opportunities with both new and existing clients, and use your business acumen and leadership qualities to close deals and extend existing agreements.
Overall, we are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual with a commercial mindset to join our Sales team. This is a challenging and high-visibility opportunity that requires commitment, strong leadership qualities, and a positive and motivated attitude to succeed.
As a Sales/Account Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
· Developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the company's products and services.
· Establishing and cultivating strong relationships with both prospective and existing clients, and providing exceptional customer service.
· Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients in order to maximize revenue potential.
· Conducting research and actively pursuing new business opportunities with potential clients.
· Identifying clients' unique needs and requirements, and providing customized and suitable solutions.
· Offering comprehensive product/service consultations and expertly guiding clients through the decision-making process.
· Handling complaints and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
· Consistently meeting sales/revenue targets, while ensuring client satisfaction.
Who are you:
· Proven track record as a relationship manager, customer service representative, or in a similar role.
· Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
· Extensive experience in the Fire Fighting and/or First Response industry.
· Fluency in Dutch, English, and German.
· Competitive salary
· Opportunities to learn new skills
· Join a sociable and enthusiastic team
· Help sell amazing products that contribute to a safer world
· Hybrid working is possible
If you are excited about the opportunity to join the LearnPro Group and make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
About the LearnPro Group
LearnPro Group is the global leader in virtual reality and e-learning solutions for the health, fire, police and other emergency services. The combined software suite made up of learnPro, pdrPro and XVR Simulation provides a platform for learning management, authoring, competency reporting and training, including an immersive virtual reality simulation training platform. The suite of products is used by leading public sector institutions to train and manage over 250,000 emergency service and health care staff each year. Visit www.learnprogroup.com for more information.Overview