- Improving crisis decision making with XVR Blog By Dr Katherine Lamb - What can XVR be used for? How should you use it? For me, XVR provides a realistic, detailed and reactive visual stimulus, which you can use to deliver high quality incident command and crisis decision making training. In this blog post, I will explain my vision of what incident command training should be about, and how XVR can support this.
- Using XVR to create photos and videos Blog By Thomas Van’t Wout – Our customers use XVR not just for building simulation scenarios, but also for creating pictures and videos to support their training and education methods. In this blog post, I would like to show some inspiring examples at French safety region SDIS 69 in Lyon.
- How XVR can help aviation incident preparedness How XVR can help aviation incident preparedness Blog By John Damen – From plane crashes to terrorist threats, Airport Operations departments have to deal with a variety of complex, often interconnected safety and security risks. In this blog post, I will explain how virtual reality training can help Airport Operations to improve their incident preparedness.
- How to set up an effective exercise in XVR Blog By Edwin van de Snepscheut - It is a challenge that every instructor faces: how can you make sure that your XVR scenario will accomplish your educational goals? The solution lies in following the correct steps. In this post, I will discuss these steps further.
- How to create your own simulation centre Blog By Steven van Campen – More and more of our users are choosing to create a fixed simulation centre. It is a step that can greatly benefit your organisation, provided that you do it well. We are happy to help you with this. In this blog post, I will explain our method of operation.